Our organic hair loss shampoo is best for removing everyday build up on the scalp and promotes hair regrowth.
This exceptional shampoo is rich in vitamins and minerals to nourish the scalp while removing residue. Our shampoo will remove dandruff, increase comb-ability, detangle & smoothens hair. It also opens up the pores to help with new hair growth; we believe it is the best organic shampoo for hair loss. It is a natural shampoo that provides your hair with the best source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Rose Water – Rich in flavonoids and vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E.
- Sweet Almond Oil – High in fatty acids to help penetrate the hair follicles and moisturize hair from the inside out.
- Illipe Butter – Will restore elasticity to dry, over-processed, and has incredible moisturizing properties.
- Coffee Butter – Caffeine that has been shown to stimulate hair follicles for improved hair growth.
- Cupuacu Butter – Vitamins and minerals to help with strengthening hair.
- Sunflower Oil – Contains high levels of oleic acid, which is an omega-9 acid and is essential for natural hair growth.
- Coconut Oil – The vitamins and essential fatty acids nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Grapefruit Extract – Cleans the hair and remove all dirt, salt buildup, and chlorine.
- Chamomile – Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-microbial properties, chamomile helps encourage healthier hair regrowth.
- Peppermint Oil – Helps clean the scalp and open up the pores to promote new hair growth.
- Citric Acid – Balances out pH levels and will prevent bacterial growth.
- Bilberry – Contains potent antioxidants which strengthen blood vessels and capillary walls, improve red blood cell health, and stimulate blood vessel growth which, in turn, helps with hair growth.
- Nettle – Rich in protein, vitamin B, and amino acids. It gives your hair follicles a chance at growth while decreasing the amount of hair loss.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Gives a tingling sensation which is said to stimulate the hair follicles, thereby improving blood circulation in the scalp.